Prospect Management & Research Office
The Prospect Management & Research Office works to increase private support to the University of Arizona by providing development staff access to relevant, accurate, and timely information related to donor capacity, inclination, and relationship to the University. The office also manages the Prospect Management Program which tracks the relationship between donors and the University.
Products and services we provide:
- Major Gift Prospecting Services: Identification of major gift donors using advanced data screening and data mining techniques.
- Research Profiles: Provide in-depth information, based on public sources, on individual, corporate, or foundation prospects.
- Prospect Management & Research Library: House small collection of books on areas relating to prospect research, data analytics, and development. We maintain subscriptions to select news resources in print and online.
- Prospect Management Reports and/or Dashboards: Provide several standard reports/dashboards based on data available in The Raiser's Edge. Ad hoc reports are available on request.
- The Raiser's Edge Training and Support: Provide instruction and training documents to Development Officers and their administrative staff in the use of the prospect management program in The Raiser's Edge.
- Internet Training and Support: For use in preliminary research to identify/qualify prospects. Click here for useful prospect research websites
Sr. Director, Strategic Prospect Development & Analytics
Laura B. Margolis
Senior Prospect Research Coordinator
Prospect Research Coordinator